We from fodjan are working on the pulse of the agricultural industry with our online platform and app for feeding management. For farmers, the feed industry and agricultural machinery manufacturers, we connect feeding-related data in the livestock sector and shape the digitalization processes of the future. Since 2014, we have been working towards this goal with flat hierarchies, equal Scrum teams and modern technologies. Join us and support our 17-strong team in Dresden with your know-how.
As a front-end developer, you will not only program with us according to rigid specifications, but you can also experience the whole range of development with the team with design, coding and tests.
- You contribute to the development and improvement of our web frontend
- You design new components taking the UX into account
- You evolve our Android, Apple, or Windows apps
- You expand and maintain our interfaces and evaluations
What you bring to the job
- You have profound knowledge in at least one object-oriented programming language
- You have experience with RESTful Webservices, MVC and JSON
- You are proactibe, having a high degree of motivation and willingness to learn
- You enjoy new technologies
What you can expect
- Extensive options to work from home
- Flexible working hours and overtime compensation
- A creative working environment with flat hierarchies, room for initiative and fun
- Modern technology in the workplace and further training opportunities
- Complimentary drinks, fruit & snacks, Monday breakfast with the whole team.
- Team events and a daily meeting at the soccer table
Simply send your documents and salary expectations via email to email@example.com.
Your contact for questions:
Phone: 0351 4188 6693