Who is fodjan?
With our online platform and app for feeding management, we at fodjan are at the pulse of the agricultural industry. We network feeding-related data for farmers, the feed industry and agricultural machinery manufacturers and shape the digitalisation processes of the future. Since 2014, we have been working on international projects with flat hierarchies and a lot of passion. Join us and support our team of 20 in Dresden with your know-how.
Where you come into the game
As (Lead) Sales Growth Manager you will work with international customers and partners in the Agriculture & Ag Value Chain. You sell our SaaS and enterprise solutions and develop partnerships worldwide.
- You will represent our position as the technological leader in cloud software for digital feeding management and actively communicate our innovative drive
- By contributing to the conception and implementation of sales strategies, you make us even better every day and actively contribute to the achievement of our sales goals
- You will be responsible for looking after and acquiring international customers and sales partners in accordance with our internationalisation strategy.
- You conduct product demonstrations and presentations
What you bring to the team
- You have at least three years of experience in the sale of software solutions, preferably in the area of cloud-based software
- You have expertise and passion in the field of B2B sales
- You convince and inspire with your sales drive, negotiating skills and willingness to win deals
- You move confidently on the international stage and have experience in C-level negotiations
- Sociability and outstanding rhetoric are among your most distinctive characteristics
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
- You have initiative and like to work independently
- Willingness to travel internationally to acquire new customers
What you can expect
- an enthusiastic team full of drive
- flat hierarchies and quick decisions
- a sustainable and rapidly growing business field
- a ❤ for sustainability
- flexible working hours
- company car/ laptop/ mobile phone
- competitive salary
- regular team events
- home office if you want
Simply send your documents and salary expectations via email to email@example.com.
Your contact for questions:
Phone: 0351 4188 6693