With our platform for livestock feeding management, we at fodjan have our finger on the pulse of the agricultural industry. We network feeding-related data for farmers, the feed industry and agricultural machinery manufacturers and jointly shape digitalisation processes. We have been working towards this goal since 2014 and our 18-member team in Dresden is looking forward to your support.
Become a part of fodjan
Web & App Developer (m/f/d)
| Full time
React Developer (m/f/d)
| Full time
Internships & Working Student Positions
Currently, no jobs offered.
You fit well into the team,
but your position is not yet advertised?ieben?
Then send us a your application. Simply send a short cover letter and your CV to email@example.com.
fodjan as an employer
What makes us special is our working atmosphere. Enjoying coming to work,
making things happen and supporting each other – that’s everyday work for us.
The relaxed everyday working life at fodjan
- Cosy lounge office in jungle style
- Flexible working hours & home office
- Free drinks, snacks & fruits
- Modern technology and ergonomic workstations
Move something with us
- Relaxed teamwork on interesting projects
- International partners and projects
- Flat hierarchies and room for own ideas
- Supported further training
Quality Time: Our team events
- Monday breakfast with the whole team
- Team meet-ups keep you up to date
- Daily “meetings” at the kicker table
- Regular team events
Your contact for applications
Tel.: +49 (0) 351 4188 6693
Our tips for applicants
In your application documents, we want to know what interests you about working at fodjan and why you are applying for the respective position. In addition to your cover letter, your CV should give a good overview of your skills and knowledge. Please also state through which job advertisement or job board you found us, as well as a possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Good luck with your application!