Thank you for your interest in our website and the services on our website. The protection of your personal data is very important to us. In the following, we would therefore like to inform you in detail about what data is collected when you visit our app and our services there, how we process and use them as well as which protective measures we have taken in technical and organizational terms.
I. Information about the processing of personal data
(1) Below we provide information about the processing of personal data when using our mobile app. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, email address or user behavior.
(2) Responsible according to Art. 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is fodjan GmbH, Grossenhainer Strasse 101, 01127 Dresden, phone: 0351/4188 6693, email: email@example.com.
(3) When you contact us by email, your data will be used for processing the contact request in accordance with Art. 6 (1) point (b) GDPR. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or – in the case of legal retention obligations – restrict the processing.
(4) Insofar as we disclose data to other persons and companies (processors or third parties) as part of our processing, transfer data to them or otherwise grant them access to the data, this is only based on legal permission. This applies e.g. when transmitting the data to third parties in accordance with Art. 6 (1) point (b) GDPR, if this is necessary for the fulfillment of the contract, if you have given your consent (Art. 6 (1) point (a) and Art. 7 GDPR), a legal obligation provides this (Art. 6 (1) point (c) GDPR) or on the basis of our legitimate interests in accordance with. Art. 6 (1) point (f) GDPR (e.g. when using agents, web hosts, etc.). If we process data in another third country (outside the European Union or the European Economic Area) or if this takes place within the framework of the use of third-party services or the disclosure or transmission of data to third parties, this will only take place if the special requirements of Art. 44 ff. GDPR exist. I.e. the processing takes place e.g. on the basis of special guarantees, such as the officially recognized determination of a data protection level corresponding to the EU (e.g. for the USA through the “Privacy Shield”) or compliance with officially recognized special contractual obligations (so-called “standard contractual clauses”). If we commission third parties to process data in the sense of a so-called “order processing contract”, this is done on the basis of Art. 28 GDPR.
II. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to your personal data:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data in our company
(3) The contact person is our data protection officer:
DID Dresdner Institut für Datenschutz | Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts
III. Processing of personal data when using our mobile app
(1) When downloading the mobile app, the required information is transferred to the respective app store, i.e. in particular the username, email address and customer number of your account, the time of the download, payment information and the individual device code. We have no influence on this data collection and are not responsible for it. We only process the data if it is necessary to download the mobile app to your mobile device.
(2) If you want to use our mobile app, we collect the IP address and log files (access data to the server on which this service is located). This data processing is technically necessary for us to offer you the functions of our mobile app and to ensure stability and security. According to Art. 6 (1) point (f) GDPR to protect our legitimate interests, which outweigh our interests, in the correct presentation of our mobile app. All access data will be deleted after seven days at the latest.
(3) Furthermore, the following data is processed when using our mobile app: country code, mobile phone provider, language, device model, version of the operating system, device orientation, occupied / free memory, battery status, connection status (Wifi / mobile network), visited screens, pressed buttons , Version of the app, country, gender, error / crash reports and response time / success rate of network requests from the app. This data processing is also technically necessary for us to offer you the functions of our mobile app and to ensure stability and security. According to Art. 6 (1) point (f) GDPR to protect our legitimate interests, which outweigh our interests, in the correct presentation of our mobile app.
(4) In addition, when you use our mobile app, we process your registration data (name and email address) in order to fulfill our contractual obligations and services in accordance with. Art. 6 (1) point (b) GDPR.
(5) Your data for the provision of contractual services will be deleted after statutory warranty and comparable obligations have expired. In the case of statutory archiving obligations, deletion takes place after their expiry (end of commercial law (6 years) and tax law (10 years) retention obligation). The invoices within the app remain there until they are deleted.
IV. Access rights for our mobile app
For technical reasons, our app requires access to the memory of your end device to enable all functionalities, in particular to be able to access information more quickly. On the one hand, this is your registration data (name and email address). This data is stored on your device so that you can log in automatically when you start the app. On the other hand, content data loaded by us is stored on your end device so that the ad does not have to be reloaded when the respective page is opened again. This data will be deleted as soon as you log out of the app.
V. Analysis of usage behavior
Our mobile app uses the following analysis tools:
On the basis of our legitimate interests (ie interest in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our app within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) point (f) GDPR) we use the technology of Google Firebase (Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater) Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, “Google”). This serves the stability and improvement of the app, in particular to be able to understand and fix crashes of the app. This collects information about the device you are using and the use of our app (e.g. the time stamp, when the app was started and when the crash occurred).
You can object to the use of Firebase services in our app at any time in the app´s settings. Further information on Google Firebase and data protection can be found at https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/ and at https://firebase.google.com/. Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and thereby offers a guarantee to comply with European data protection law
VI. Security measures
In accordance with Art. 32 GDPR, we will take appropriate technical considerations, taking into account the state of the art, the implementation costs and the type, scope, circumstances and purposes of processing, as well as the different probability and severity of the risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons and organizational measures to ensure a level of protection appropriate to the risk. This is intended to protect the data we process, in particular against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, deletion or against unauthorized access by third parties. The security measures also include the encrypted transmission of data to our server. In addition, we have set up procedures that guarantee the exercise of data subject rights, the deletion of data and a reaction to the risk to the data.
You are asked to inform yourself regularly about the content of our data protection declaration. We adapt the data protection declaration as soon as the changes in the data processing carried out by us or changed legal provisions make this necessary. We will inform you as soon as the changes make it necessary to act on your part (e.g. consent) or other individual notification.