With the interface to your laboratory, you can have your feed analyses automatically imported into fodjan and thus save manual typing. However, you still have the option of manual input (see here).
Which laboratories have an interface to fodjan?
At the moment, interfaces to the following laboratories or testing institutes are available:
- LKV Saxony
- eurofins Agro GER + NL
- SGS Analytics (formerly SYNLAB)
- LKV BB
- LUFA Nordwest, Rostock, Speyer and NRW
- nutriopt sensor
- LWK Niederösterreich (Austria): Futtermittellabor Rosenau
We are constantly working on expanding our interfaces for you – so stay tuned.
Setting up the laboratory interface in fodjan
You can set up the lab interface in fodjan Pro and in the fodjan App (free and Premium).
The basic principle of activation is always the same:
- You activate the interface in fodjan, then fodjan knows, when files with your customer number are received, that they have to be assigned to your fodjan farm.
- Use, for example, the fodjan sample information form so that the laboratory knows that your data should be forwarded to fodjan.
You will find detailed instructions below:
You can read more about feed analyses in fodjan in our advanced help articles: