Collaboration in fodjan – use cases:
Feeding management is teamwork, we see this particularly often here:
- when planning rations during feed changes
- optimising health and milk yield
- in daily feeding routines
- documenting the quantities fed and other key figures important for the farm
- keeping all up to date together – e.g. with new feed analyses and MLPs
Often the farm managers, animal production managers or herd managers work closely with the feeders on the farm, but also with external advisors such as veterinarians or feeding advisors.
This is exactly what fodjan wants to support you in.